Steel Mesh Frame Sandwich plate (also be called as GJ plate) is the light weight plate that meets the requirements of JC-623 Standard of National Construction Material Bureau. It is a new wall material, with advantages of heat preservation, heat insulation, sound insulation, light weight and anti-vibration, etc., and can be widely used in inner and outer high rise buildings, plant buildings and warehouse division walls. This production line is the auto equipment adopting resistance welding method to apply steel wire on polystyrene plates with different length, and thence to produce the qualified steel mesh frame sandwich plate. It has high production efficiency and nice welding strength; the production process will not pollute the environment, and thence is an ideal machinery of the manufacturing company.
3D Panel mesh welding machine working process:
1. The wire mesh-welding machine produces two mesh sheets.
2. Then they are fed to the integrating machine in a vertical way, while the insulation material is placed between them.
3. The 24 straightening and cutting sub-systems are fed with wire from their pay-off stations.
4. Then the wire rods are fed through the insulation material and cut in pre-determinate lengths.
5. The welding head moving in the predetermined steps, welds the wire rods to the appropriate positions, keeping the correct distance of the wire mesh sheets and producing the sandwich panel.
6. A transporting roller conveyor moves away the finished product while the factory crane moves it to the storage area.
|3D Panel Production Line
||3D Wire Mesh Welding machine
||3D Mesh Block Panel Welding Machine|
|Sandwich Panel Welding Machine
||Utilizing Sandwich Board Machine
Wire diameter: 1.8-2.8mm
Distance between the two mesh sheets: 70 mm -150 mm
Wire mesh width max. : 1200 mm
Gap between the welded mesh and the core: 13mm or 19mm
EPS plate material: Flame retardant polystyrene foam board or rock wool
EPS plate thickness: 66mm, 78 mm, 96mm, 108mm, 126 mm, 138mm
Wire inserting structure: Sparse or dense inserted in two sides or single side
3D panel length: min.: 2000 mm max. : 3000 mm
Welding leakage rate: â¤ 3%
Output: 360m Â²/8 hours
Welding strength: â¥ 450N/ welding point
Air supply: 3 m3/min, 0.8-1Mpa
Related power: 36KVA
Fixed part of the main machine (L ÃW ÃH) 6,900mm Ã1,860mm Ã1,700mm
Length of main machine plus movable support of both sides 3,400,900,400= 13,700mm
Weight of main machine 4,500kg